Sticky Notes

TIred of boring messages spread across your board?

Then liven it up by downloading Sticky Notes

Not only can you pick and choose what user groups to show them to, you can even allow your members to send personal sticky notes to other members

TheJackal TheJackal
IPSDev
Lafayette

Some features for Member Shop

Hi!

Is it possible to add on file's page button for donate points to file owner?

And I don't understand, how ppl can purchase points? Via Commerce? But. for example, if I want to give ppl ability to purchase any amount of points, what will I need to do? Create product with 1 usd price which will be awarded by 1 point and if user want to purchase 100500 points - 100500 purchased products wil be created?

I'm interested in points system, which will be effective to promote file authors, and think that Mmebers Shop will be great for this, but I have this two questions, on which I will be glad to see answers :)

Edited by Lafayette

37 minutes ago, Lafayette said:

Is it possible to add on file's page button for donate points to file owner?

There is a donate button on members hover cards etc they can donate there, And coming in 1.1.0 will allow the uploaders of files to charge for the files

37 minutes ago, Lafayette said:

And I don't understand, how ppl can purchase points? Via Commerce? But. for example, if I want to give ppl ability to purchase any amount of points, what will I need to do? Create product with 1 usd price which will be awarded by 1 point and if user want to purchase 100500 points - 100500 purchased products wil be created?

Basically yes, you would set the price and then the amount of points to award, if you set the price to $5 and 500 points, they will receive 500 points for $5, you could set it as $1 and 100 points, then if they added 9 of them packages to the cart it will cost $9 and they will receive 900 points

Yeah, I know about donate link in member hovercard, but this is not obvious to the user, I need a big fcking button "Donate points", near the "Download". Only in this way it may work :) 

Great news about feature to pay for files in points.

In general, can points be added as payment option in Commerce?

And is it possible to add such type of product or way to purchase points, when we can set price for one point and user can enter any amount of points, that he want to purcase and this purcase will be created once, not as many copies as it is now?