Sticky Notes

TIred of boring messages spread across your board?

Then liven it up by downloading Sticky Notes

Not only can you pick and choose what user groups to show them to, you can even allow your members to send personal sticky notes to other members

TheJackal TheJackal
IPSDev
Jean-Philippe

Small bug in StickyNotes ?

Hi,

First of all, I would like to say that I installed StickyNotes on my site and that I am very satisfied with it. This is a really fantastic application!

However, I have a small bug (?). For administrators, in the create menu, I have the "Sticky Note" and "Global Sticky Note" items as you can see here :

Screenshot_10.jpg.0e11a1502ddc68d0518b46513914aef0.jpg

... but for other users groups, the "Sticky Note" item does not appear in the "create" menu (even for groups that are allowed to send sticky notes and can send notes via the "Send Sticky Note" link which is in the forum posts) :

Screenshot_8.jpg.c5074dc48b470f937fe7bbe1a334bf54.jpg

Nota : I have this problem in all my themes.

Any idea ?

Thank you for your help.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Just now, Jean-Philippe said:

Hi,

First of all, I would like to say that I installed StickyNotes on my site and that I am very satisfied with it. This is a really fantastic application!

However, I have a small bug (?). For administrators, in the create menu, I have the "Sticky Note" and "Global Sticky Note" items as you can see here :

... but for other users groups, the "Sticky Note" item does not appear in the "create" menu (even for groups that are allowed to send sticky notes and can send notes via the "Send Sticky Note" link which is in the forum posts) :

Nota : I have this problem in all my themes.

Any idea ?

Thank you for your help.

What group/s is that user in? does it have secondary and if so, What is the main group they are in? Plus what groups have permission to use it?

Also what happens if you set it to all groups? does it show then? and does it show on the hovercard and topic for that user?

The user "user" that you can see in the screen-copy is one of our "standard" members : he is in "member" group and I do not use secondary groups.

The group "Member" is allowed to use Sticky Notes.

There is no change if I allow all groups to use Sticky notes.

All users can send sticky notes by these 2 ways :

The user "user" that you can see in the screen-copy is one of our "standard" members : he is in "member" group and I do not use secondary groups.

The group "Member" is allowed to use Sticky Notes.

There is no change if I allow all groups to use Sticky notes.

All users can send sticky notes by these 2 ways :

OK can you try uninstalling it then re-installing it and if it still happens, then if it does run the support tool. If it then still happens, can you create me ACP login I can look into it for you

I cleared the cache ... and everything is fine now ! :)
I'm really impressed by your quick answer to support request ... and will probably have a look to your other products.

Best regards

I cleared the cache ... and everything is fine now ! :)
I'm really impressed by your quick answer to support request ... and will probably have a look to your other products.

Best regards

No problem anytime, And thanks, If you choose to buy them from here once I am up and running properly I will generate a purchase on IPS so you can download it here or there plus it will show in your purchases on IPS, The same goes for if you buy from IPS I will generate the purchases here so you can access the stuff. the files will all have their own support sections and questions & answers, you will be able to access the support once I generate the purchases from IPS to your accounts here.

Also 2.1.0 is out soon it has some better features so keep a eye out

I have a sticky note from your site that I can't get rid of on mobile android Samsung S9+

Was thinking about getting it. I'm trying to hit the X over and over and it mocks me :)

On 6/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, PacmanDo said:

I have a sticky note from your site that I can't get rid of on mobile android Samsung S9+

Was thinking about getting it. I'm trying to hit the X over and over and it mocks me :)

Yes sorry, it will be fixed in the next update, the javascript drag ability sits on top of the dismiss on some devices, but it is fixed, I have tried it on multiple devices, Update will be released in a day or two