Sticky Notes 2.2.1 has been released

Some new main features include

The ability to show unlimited global sticky notes

You can now choose to show them while browsing certain apps ( This one will only show when you are browsing the forums )

Drag & Drop Sticky Notes ( Hover over me and hold left click & drag or if you are using a touch device just drag me )

For more info click here

TheJackal TheJackal

Sticky Notes

TIred of boring messages spread across your board?

Then liven it up by downloading Sticky Notes

Not only can you pick and choose what user groups to show them to, you can even allow your members to send personal sticky notes to other members

TheJackal TheJackal
IPS Dev
DoctorMicro

Cannot access Easy Mode editor Error code: 2S164/1

After setting up the plugin if I try and use the Easy Mode Editor I get this: Error code: 2S164/1 You do not have permission to launch the Easy Mode editor.

Do you know what would cause this?

Help,

Michael

22 minutes ago, DoctorMicro said:

After setting up the plugin if I try and use the Easy Mode Editor I get this: Error code: 2S164/1 You do not have permission to launch the Easy Mode editor.

Do you know what would cause this?

Help,

Michael

What plugin are you setting up? also does it still happen if you disable the plugin and try and launch it?

I had changed the Admin Users "Nickname" from Malrick to Mal under the WordPress User area so as not to show the public the actual UserName.

This seems to have caused this permissions error.

When I set the User Nickname back to Malrick I have access to the Easy Editor, which is not all that easy as some items like the color of the breadcrumb is not easy to change.

Should changing the Nickname cause this or is it a bug?

22 minutes ago, DoctorMicro said:

I had changed the Admin Users "Nickname" from Malrick to Mal under the WordPress User area so as not to show the public the actual UserName.

I am sorry I really don't understand what you mean, what is the WordPress User area? Can you provide some screenshots?

In the WordPress Admin Menu the Users area where it shows your WordPress sites Users.

Under the Users Profile, you can change the Nickname so the general public does not have your actual name.

Oops, I was wrong User Nickname has nothing to do with this error message 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to launch the Easy Mode editor

Error code: 2S164/1

The SSO Plugin was set to "Disabled" in the dashboard, when I reactive it I get this error:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to launch the Easy Mode editor

Error code: 2S164/1